Friday, September 19, 2014

Case Study #209 - congratulations card

  I recently discovered the Case Study Challenge blog. I had heard about it before and finally had gotten around to seeing what it was all about. Their muse for this month is Debby Hughes, she is very talented and I really enjoy her work. The case study is featuring a beautiful card she created and all of the viewers are challenged to make their own creation inspired by her original work.  I decided to give this a try, I know my work is not half as elegant as Debby's but this about what you are inspired to make.
Congratulations card Case Study #209
   I was wishing that I had some feather stamps or die cuts after seeing the beautiful things the design team  came up with. Since I didn't I guess it made me think a little harder. I used this feather-like design cut out of white paper. Then I added my white embossed sentiment. (Thought this would make a great wedding card.) After that I mixed some confetti white perfect pearls with water and splattered my background. I embellished my card with a mixture of white, clear, and rose gold sequins. And that is my inspiration; hope you enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. Soooo pretty! Love your confetti look! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete