So, I decided I wanted to try one more design for the Case Study Challenge #209. I was eyeing my gold and bronze colors in my watercolor set and I wanted to try something with them. My design wasn't planned out, but everything seem to come together. Even though I took a risk and cut my paper apart before I knew what I was going to do it came out lovely I think.
My picture isn't the greatest I am having trouble getting my pictures to upload, at least the ones that I wanted. The tree is embossed in white and the background is watercolored. The angle of my picture makes the sentiment difficult to read but it says heartfelt wishes. I sprinkled gold and clear sequins over the card to embellish it. Now, I have to run and cook dinner.