Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Copic coloring and poinsettia

   Here are two of the cards I have finished. I have been trying some of the things that I learned from the Online Card Classes Copic Marker class. I may not have any ink for my printer to do homework print outs but I have been trying to practice what I have been learning with what I have.


   This gorjuss image here I tried some shading and hair techniques. I still need to practice to get better but  I am finding coloring images to be fun and relaxing. The poinsettia was something I cut out with my cricut machine and colored referencing pictures on google images of poinsettias. I used what I had and didn't really do any shading on this one. Then I put it on a simple white embossed background and matted it with green to match the leaves. I am so glad that I invested in taking this class it has been well worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment