Tuesday, August 4, 2015

A man with a plan

This post is going to focus on the plan I made to challenge myself. I asked a few friends and family what kind of cards they would like to see more of and one of the answers I got back was that cards for guys. This seems to be a weak point for me and I wanted to make a plan to work on manly cards. So, here are some that I came up with I would really like some feed back from you the viewer what you like and what other things that would good to try too.






(This is more of a baby boy card)

Some of these are one layer wonders and some have layers and embossing. So, that was plan to for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge to work on my skills for making guy cards now I have to decide which one that I want to post for the challenge, oh man. Hope you enjoyed and please remember to leave me some feedback. Thanks

1 comment:

  1. These are all perfect guy cards! I really like the first one with the ties. The colors are great. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete