Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Chalkboard teacher thank you card

Teacher thank you card
    I was checking out the My Favorite Things Stamps blog this morning. I have heard of their company but unfortunately haven't had the chance to try their products yet. They had a post from August 13th, where they have a sketch of a card layout and they want to see your creations using this layout. So, I decided to scramble to beat the deadline and this is the card I came up with. 
   Teachers are wonderful people, that help mould us into the people we are. Just like parents they have learned to have great patience with us when we just don't get what they are teach us. Teacher's inspire us to do better, try hard, and to do things we don't always think we are capable of doing. Make sure you take the time to tell the teacher's in your life thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment