Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sunset Giraffe

   I was thinking of the sun set when I made this card. Those sunsets that go from a golden glow, brillant orange, and then a molten red; they just make you stop and stare. I love the giraffe from the critters on the savanna stamp set (from Lawn Fawn.) He was just the thing for this beautiful sunset, but I didn't want him all alone so I added a bird for his friend.
Giraffe Sunset card
  For my background I used a hand writting patterned paper and some scrap of a tribal looking print in browns. I could just image this as a journal page from a African Safari trip. (The orange and yellow sequins just didn't photograph very well, they are better in person.) I thinking I will contribute this to the  Virginia's View Challenge #7 patterned paper and see what other inspiring projects that every one has there.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tess! I love your coloring on this image and background. The use of Script pattern paper provides interest and balance to the design! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Pattern Paper Challenge!

    ReplyDelete