Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sympathy tea rose card

 I have finally got signed up for the Online Card classes: Copic markers. I have had only had a chance to sit down and do the first two days. There is so much I have learn already, and I look forward to learning even more. My copic marker collecting is just getting started, so I don't have very many colors to work with yet. Clean and simple is not really my card style, I am not sure I have found my style yet. I do like to embellish and some times I am not sure when less is more. But I wanted to work on being more versatile with my card making. Virginia's View Challenge #8 is clean and simple. I thought this card I worked on today would be just the right thing for this challenge. (I am trying to work on improving the quality of my pictures.)
Sympathy tea rose card.
 I resisted embellishing this card any more than some glossy accents for dew drops. This is a card I am really proud of. Hope you enjoyed seeing my work and would leave me some feed back please.

1 comment:

  1. This card caught my eye in Virginia's View challenge. I love its colour intensity and think it makes a sensitive sympathy card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete