Monday, December 8, 2014

You Color My World

  Today I have two fun cards that I made with a new Lawn Fawn stamp I just got today.  These cards are two different takes on this stamp set featuring the crayon and the sentiment from this mini set.

  This card is an early Valentines day card. The background was made with distress inks, glimmer mist, and watercolor paper; with embossed hearts to resist the inks.  The crayon was colored with Copic markers. For a final touch some white and gold  trim from Lawn Fawn.  This card is going to be my entry for the Virginia's View Challenge, Challenge #10 all things distressed. 



This is my other card. I used the globe from the Wish You Where Here stamp. The white letters were heat embossed and I lined up the globe over the black stamped sentiment on the card base. The crayons were colored with Copic markers. The tiny silver stars were cut from glitter tape and Mama Elephant's tiny stars from the basic die set.  Hope you liked my fun cards today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment