Thursday, July 23, 2015

MFT Summer School - Primary colors


Summer school is in session again. We have been learning about colors and the color wheel in the latest sessions of summer school over at My Favorite Things blog. You learn in grade school that there are three colors that you have to have to mix and make other colors. Those are your primary colors. 


This simple water colored card today was made with the three primary colors. But in this case I used distress inks in Mermaid Lagoon, Abandon Coral, and Squeezed Lemonade. I embossed the balloons in white and wet the panel and dropped in my colors and let them blend and mix a bit. 


Then I trimmed my panel to size to go on a 3.5x 5 card and popped it up on fun foam and mounted it on Dove grey card stock. Hope you enjoyed my home work? 

Supplies:
Dove grey card stock WPlus9
140 lbs water color paper
2mm White Fun Foam
Lawn Fawn Year four stamp (balloon)
SSS Birthday messages (sentiment)
Distress Inks: Mermaid Lagoon, Abandon Coral, and Squeezed Lemonade
VersaFine Black Onyx ink 
Hero Arts white embossing powder
Hero Arts Ultra fine clear embossing powder
SSS moonshine sequins


No comments:

Post a Comment