Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I have had a wonderful time with the Online Card Classes Stretch Your Stamps 2. I have learned about background stamps, alphabet stamps, sentiment stamps, outline stamps, color me stamps, graphic stamps, and floral stamps. I have been learning many different techniques to make the most of my stamps and get many different looks from the same stamps. Thanks Debby for the give away on your blog for free class tuition I have benefited greatly from theses classes. The home work has been more fun than any home work should be. The graphic stamps were quite a challenge since they aren't quite my style. The first attempt was a flop, I hated it, it was scrapped and I saved it to reuse as a card base for a future project.
This was the end result of my second attempt at a card using a graphic stamp. This card was something I could be proud of. The stamp set Close to My Heart stamp set that had flowers on it, I believe it was from the Lucy workshop on the go kit.  (The letters were from a different Close to My Heart set.) The circles are the centers for the flowers on the stamp set. The picture doesn't do it justice, but I can't afford a good camera yet. There are white sequins between some of the dots too. I love adding a touch of sequins since the design was very simple. Tomorrow I will show you a sympathy card that I was working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment