Thursday, June 25, 2015

Art journal - letters and heart

Today I have an art journal page that has been in the works for awhile. Art journaling is relaxing and a good place to just let lose and be messy. I did something fun with this background that I tried for the first time. After I gessoed my page I put down some distress paint for background color then I got out an embossing folder and dabbed some seedless preserves paint on the raised side and then pressed it on to my page in a random pattern. I think that it turned out pretty cool and I have used this on some other art journal pages and some cards too. 


" I am a little pencil in the hands of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world." 
 Mother Teresa 



                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment