Thursday, June 25, 2015

MFT summer school White space lesson

I am trying to learn about good ways to incorporate white space. This is not always easy for me since I don't consider myself a Clean and Simple kind of gal. Sequins are something that I am starting to love and sometimes I tend to over do things and then not be happy with it. For my homework for My Favorite Things summer school I tried to not over do it. 


There is white space and I still have sequins too. This card was really hard to get pictures of that did it justice. My grey panel has wood grain that I stamped with white pigment ink and an embossing folder since I didn't have a woodgrain stamp. 


My vellum flowers have gelatos on the back so the color shows through and they are embossed with silver pearl embossing powder.  When I made this card I started to put a printed piece of paper on the background but then I remembered the lesson about white space and decided that white space looked far better on this card and I could put to use what I had learned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment