Friday, June 19, 2015

Christmas in June

It is Christmas in June, got my order from Wplus 9 this week. Hurray, for crafting goodies. And I ordered a Christmas stamp too.  So, I heat embossed my sentiment as a background with silver pearl embossing powder.  I splattered some silver glimmer mist on it too. 


The poinsettias were a little bit tricky to line up the layers. It took me a couple tries to get it lined up right. I did the stamping with different shades of pink. And of course greens for the leaves. I don't have the die cuts for this set (yet) so I fussy cut them. Then I popped them up on foam tape.


I had a black and white piece leftover from another card. After I assembled the card I added a few moonshine sequins for an embellishment. My daughters loved that the sentiment was in French, they love Fancy Nancy books and she uses french words when she wants to be fancy.


This other card I made with the Quilts prints stamp, some of my mom's favorite colors. I made this card with her in mind I used the silver pearl embossing powder on the sentiments too.  These are some of my throwback Thursday ideas. I hope you enjoyed them. (Even if my kids are distracting me as I trying to write this blog post today. )

Supplies:
White 110lbs  and 65lbs card stock
Wplus9 Dove grey card stock
Wplus9 Pretty Poinsettia stamp
Wplus9 Quilt Prints stamp
Wplus9 Hand letter hello
Wplus9 mojito, bloomsberry, falling star and fairy dust dye inks
Baby pink, Blush, and Hollyhock CTMH  dye ink
MFT diagonal stripes background stamp
MFT button die cut
Mama Elephant stitched border and scalloped border die
Simon Says Stamp moonshine sequins
Tattered Angels glimmer mist sugar silver
WOW fine silver pearl embossing powder

1 comment: