Thursday, July 9, 2015

Recent favorite color trio with Congrats

For my card today I used a color combo that I fell in love with. Cracked Pistachio, Shaded Lilac, and Worn Lipstick.  I heat embossed the Quilt Prints from WPlus 9 first on water color paper. Then I used my distress inks to water color. 

 After that I heated embossed my sentiment staying with the gold as an accent color. Next I heat embossed the humming bird on vellum and fussy cut it, positioned it and glued it down. 


Then I put the panel on Dove grey card base. And for some embellishments I added gold sequins and some twine with gold thread. I am entering this in the Wplus9 throw back Thursday challenge since it goes with her wedding and congrats theme. Hope you enjoyed my card, I sure had fun creating it and sharing it.

1 comment: