Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Summer Simon Says Stamp Challenge

Summer... it goes by way to fast. I was thinking of summer roses and flowers that come after summer cool weather pansies too. My newest stamp water color flowers from my favorite things was something I keep coming back to to  try different things with and see what works. Since  Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is about summer I figured these cards would be good for that challenge.

 It's a little bit hard to see but a layer of the roses has been stamped with versamark and heat embossed with WOW silver embossing powder.


The roses and the sky have been done with distress inks: Salty Ocean, Tattered Rose, Victorian Velvet,   Shabby Shutters, and Peeled Paint.


These little flowers on the stamp looked little pansies so I stamped them in typical pansy colors and I used my ink to color my ribbon to match with mustard seed. I drew the centers in with a gold pitt pen. If you enjoyed my cards please leave me some comments, it is nice to know what you think. 

Supplies: 
110 lbs white card base
140lbs water color paper
 Distress inks: Salty Ocean, Tattered Rose, Victorian Velvet, Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Mustard Seed, Dusty Concord, Cracked Pistachio,Mowed Lawn, and Vintage Photo
MFT Water color Flowers stamp
MFT Get Well wishes
Lawn Fawn gold trim
Wow ultra fine silver pearl
Hero Arts gold embossing powder
WPlus 9 Hand letter Hello
Paper Studio honey comb embossing folder
ribbon 

2 comments:

  1. Ah, isn't it lovely how the gardens flourish in the summer? Your flowers are just so pretty on your cards. Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards, the hello card really caught my eye on the SSS challenge blog. TFS!

    ReplyDelete