Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Wplus 9 Color Challenge


Today's card is playing along with Wplus9's Pure Color combination. The colors are Falling Star, Wild Mango, Flamingo, Mojito, and Appletini. I used all the colors for the challenge except Appletini since I don't own that color yet. Everyone else's  cards had florals and butterflies, so I thought I would change it up and let the sentiment be the focal point of the card. I really wish that WPlus9 had some enamel dots in some of their pure colors, I would have loved to had some in Falling Star to add to the front of this card. The hello sentiments have an ombre effect going from Falling Star to Wild Mango then to Flamingo.

Suplies:
Artist Loft 140lbs. water color paper
kraft card stock
WPlus9 's Hand letter Hello stamp
WPlus 9 pure color dye inks: Falling Star, Wild Mango, Flamingo, Mojito, and Fairy dust
Lawn Fawn's Flutter By stamp (leaves)
MFT diagonal stripes background stamp
Hero Art's gold embossing powder

1 comment: