Monday, May 18, 2015

update

It has been awhile since I have posted. Now that I have Internet back, I hope to begin to post more often. I hope to have cards as well as art journaling to share with you. Art journaling is a new outlet of creativity that I have been trying. It has been enjoyable to have an outlet that I can have creative out bursts on. Art journaling is also good place to try new techniques that I want to use in my card making too.
My attitude towards card making is changing too. Some times its hard not to compare your work to others especially in challenge blogs. It is difficult not to become discourage with the out come at times. But then I have to remind myself why I am doing what I love. I love making card. It is a love of mine because I want to be creative, but more importantly I want to encourage and up lift others. When I make cards I want to  have fun and make art. At times I admit I get tense when I have an idea and it just  doesn't come together the way I want it to. That is part of learning and some times you just have to learn what doesn't work. Hopefully when I look back at the end of the year I can say that I have grown.   I am not to proud to say that I have a lot to learn and God is still working on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment